Omg, why isn't it 1) on WMF servers 2) based on MediaWIki ? And why on Earth it's so large page. My browser started to lag badly while opening that page which is 46 A4 pages if we print it.

Yours sincerely,
Base
13.04.2014 15:20, Bence Damokos написав(ла):
Hi all,

As we have been discussing communication and sharing of experiences at
various sessions here at the Wikimedia Conference in Berlin, I wanted
to remind people of the chaptersplanet.org website i set up a few
years ago that aggregates blog posts, reports and newsletters from the
various affiliates and the WMF.

You can follow the site at chaptersplanet.org, or @chaptersplanet
(http://twitter.com/chaptersplanet ) on Twitter.

The name is only a historical artifact -- if your group or
organisations blog, newsletter, etc. is not represented yet (or has
moved to a new location since I added it), please drop me a line.

Best regards,
Bence