Hi Cornelius,

Thank you so much for the work Benjamin, Conny, Lukas and you did. I'm
not sure we had any conference as well documented ever AND so quickly
after it ended. Kuddos to you.

And this is definitly a keep for next conference of this kind. We had
to leave at noon and missed Sunday afternoon sessions, and I love to
be able to catch up on those sessions I missed.

Really really great job, thank you :)
--
Christophe