Dear fellow members of the community,

Following is the board agenda for next weeks meeting. As usual we have tried to
make room for more substance rather than process. After a thorough consultation
period the board will be discussing the amendment to the terms of use with
regards to undisclosed paid editing and we will spend a significant amount of
time in an executive session thinking about different aspects of our board and
its role in different processes of the movement. We will also be reflecting on
the Wikimedia Conference 2014, where 6 board members were present.

Jan-Bart de Vreede
Chair
Wikimedia Board of Trustees

PS: As always I would ask you to discuss the agenda and other board related
topics at:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_noticeboard rather
than on the mailing list

== Thursday, April 24, 2014 ==

Executive Session
Strategy Considerations (Open Discussion)
Board Development
Chapters Dialogue
Update Transition Team

== Friday, April 25, 2014 ==
Housekeeping Items
Status update on the Annual Plan
News from AffCom and FDC
News from committees
Investment Policy
Privacy policy
Amendment to the Terms of Use on undisclosed paid editing
Discussion on user groups
Open and Action Items
Executive Session