The press release, signed by LiAnna Davis, Head of Communications and
External Relations, that Andreas links to in his comment says, "The
program, in which students write Wikipedia articles in place of traditional
term papers, created the equivalent of more than 7,000 printed pages of
new, high-quality content during the fall term of 2013 and the equivalent
of more than 36,000 printed pages of content since its start in 2010."

Can anybody point to a source for the 7,000 printed pages of new,
high-quality content during the fall term - particularly the evidence for
the high quality of that content?

Anthony Cole <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Anthonyhcole>