Congratulations to Wikimedia Mexico and all those that helped put the bid
together. I believe Mexico City will turn out to be a great place to host
Wikimania and I look forward to attending.

Regardless, I hope when appropriate, the reasons Mexico City were chosen and
where other bids could have done better will be posted somewhere for digestion
as done in previous years. In particular, while the bid was clearly lacking, it
would be helpful to have an official answer to why the Dar es Salaam was
disqualified.

Kind regards,
Christopher
User: CT Cooper