Thanks for sharing indeed!

I find the community council idea very interesting (some might recall that
proposals have surfaced over time that could be covered by such a name).

Given the topic, I'm going to assume here that this topic will be brought
up for community discussion before anything like a decision will be taken
:) I think an organized way to facilitate community discussion beyond the
mailing list we're writing on now, and simple fora like meta pages, would
be very welcome and could result in more constructive input of high
quality.

Best,
Lodewijk