Hey everyone :)

I'll be doing another Wikidata office hour on IRC. It will take place
on May 19th at 5PM UTC in #wikimedia-office. For your timezone please
see
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Wikidata+office+hour&iso=20140519T17&p1=136&ah=1

I'll be giving a status update and then answer whatever
Wikidata-related questions you have. Hope to see many of you there.

Cheers
Lydia

Product Manager for Wikidata

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.