No, Aya, I don't think there will be a public report - I don't think it's
happened in previous years.

I for one would not be happy with making my marking grid public because the
bidders didn't know that the marking grids were going to be made public -
and for that matter, neither did I! I am also a little worried about being
"second-guessed" by the community at large. Imagine, *for example,* if the
jury was split down the middle, with half hating the Mexico bid and half
loving it: it could be very damaging for the volunteer team morale to show
that not everyone supported them, and it might damage the conference.
Perhaps in future it would be a good thing to do...

However, I see where you're coming from - it would be good to have feedback
on the individual bids for posterity's sake, and to make sure that mistakes
or omissions aren't repeated in future...

Richard Symonds
Wikimedia UK
0207 065 0992