On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 10:53 PM, Anthony Cole <ahcole...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think you're saying 7,000 printed pages (equivalent) in total was added
> to the encyclopedia during the 2013 fall term by the education program. If
> I've got that right, is it accurate to say it was all high quality?

There were total about 7,740 printed pages added to the article namespace
by students in the program that term. From our past research about the
percentage of student contributions that noticeably improve Wikipedia
articles (my definition in this case of "high quality"), I estimate 7,000
printed pages to be an accurate number.

LiAnna

--
LiAnna Davis
Head of Communications and External Relations