On 27 April 2014 15:01, Bence Damokos <bdamo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What is currently stopping a community assessment from being carried
> out? (If indeed the community has the actual desire to do it -- I
> assume the data is as public as it gets at the WMF's current level of
> transparency.)
>
> Best regards,
> Bence

In the past, the WMF budget and programmatic proposals were separate from
all others, and were widely advertised as the WMF proposal.  Now they are
buried in "FDC proposal" with no specific metion that there is a WMF
proposal there.  I've seen no banners. I got a personal talk page message
because I'd been identified as a "useful" person to comment.

In other words, there is much less transparency or effort to reach out to
the broader community for the WMF proposal, which is radically different
from all other proposals.

Risker