Kevin, Andreas, et al:

It took me a couple days, but I've assembled my list of files, exceeding
the 10 I had committed to:
http://wikistrategies.net/wikimedia-commons-is-far-from-ethically-broken/

I hope this annotated list of interesting deletion discussions on Commons
is helpful to those who don't regularly participate; there is so much
activity there that can be difficult to track. Of course, it's not close to
exhaustive; I'd welcome suggestions of additional examples to highlight,
and if anybody wants to copy this to a wiki page for further expansion
that's fine by me.

Andreas, in response to your last message -- I'm perfectly fine with the
examples you provided! I just happen to think they do a better job
supporting my position ("Commons is healthy and productive") than they do
yours ("Commons is broken"). I understand you disagree, and that's fine.

A final detail, directed mainly to Wil (and anybody interested in the Board
resolution that's been discussed): I don't think it's been mentioned that
the directive to develop an image suppression feature was rescinded a year
later:
https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Personal_image_hiding_feature

Anyway -- I hope we can have a bit more discussion about the
decision-making practices at Commons, informed by a wider variety of
specific examples than we have had so far in this discussion thread.

Pete
[[User:Peteforsyth]]