Hoi,
Easy and obvious when you look at it with eyes that do not expect English.
A tag will be linked to Wikidata. Consequently it will show differently
depending on the language you have selected for yourself.

It is just these other people who will be serviced. Another reason is that
there are artificial constraints with categories that are no longer valid..
Who cares that we have more than one million items in a category for
instance? Having tags with over one million items is for instance "human".
Thanks,
     GerardM