Have a look at our Charter §§3–4, esp. §3 (3)–(5)
http://wikimedia.de/wiki/Satzung/en : §3 (3) Active members have the right
to elect and to stand for election as well as the right to file motions,
vote, and speak at the Members Assembly. §3 (4) Sustaining members have the
right to speak and file motions at assemblies, but no right to vote or
elect. §3 (5) Honorary members (currently just Jimbo Wales) are exempt from
the obligation to pay fees but have all the rights and duties of active
members.

Cheers,
Martin