What I think is funny about this whole article and this email thread
is that the quality of Wikipedia is not brought into relation with
anything else. For example, I know that one of the main causes of
death in the Netherlands today has to do with improper dosages of
medicine, caused both by failure to follow instructions in the medical
information accompanying pharmaceuticals and by mistakes in that
medical information.

Wikipedia may be full of mistakes, but so is the "official" medical
information offered to doctors and patients.