Wil:

Please take this particular aspect of the discussion offline without
further postings about it.

There are entirely legitimate reasons for my request and for the
expressions of concern from others that have come through in the past
couple of hours.  This request is not an attempt to stifle any form of
Wikipedia/Wikimedia criticism nor your becoming more familiar with the
projects and their communities.

Newyorkbrad/IBM