Sounds like a great way to get insight from our new editors :)

If video reactions are desired, I think at one point we (WMF) videoed people
that had never edited before, try and edit with the source code editor, and
they described their experience after. Might also be helpful in addition to
this. I recall viewing it during Sue's Wikimania keynote in Hong Kong.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone