Hi Milos,

I agree with Nemo that finding an additional non-zoo partner would be
a good thing and that it's worth having a close look at the project
with Sofia Zoo, which he linked in his post. Perhaps you could ask the
applicants to review that project and to outline similarities and
differences to theirs? I am available to review their application.

Daniel

--
http://www.naturkundemuseum-berlin.de/en/institution/mitarbeiter/mietchen-daniel/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Daniel_Mietchen/Publications