Andy, I don't think we're learning anything new here -- the signpost has
always been produced by volunteers, and has often had a somewhat irregular
publication schedule.

I think Pine is trying to do his/her best to get through an immediate
challenge, and I'm not sure it's fair to him/her to use this as an excuse
to bring up a topic that could be broached at any time. At minimum, it
seems best to wait until this issue had shipped, and Ed has returned to an
Internet enabled location, before giving into the broader questions.

Pete
User: peteforsyth