Le 02/06/2014 20:28, Ting Chen a écrit :
Hello dear all,
one of the most memorable moment in my work together with Sue was one
evening in October 2011. As some of you may remember that the years
2010 to 2012 were especially difficult years in relationship between
the Foundation and the chapters. The Foundation experimented a few
approaches and changed again and again its direction. And the
discussion about how to distribute the funds raised on our projects
had repeatedly kindled, sometimes very violent confrontations. (..)
That's interesting though I'm not sure I exactly get between who was the
"violent confrontations".
I don't blame my chapter for being at present the "model student" under
the set rules for chapters, yet I deplore the long-lasting fight against
the chapter's autonomy or growth and feel in accordance with the
criticisms that were made notably by Wikimedia Deutchland and Wikimedia UK:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/FDC_portal/Comments/Extensive_feedback_from_WMDE_to_the_FDC_process
https://wikimedia.org.uk/wiki/File:Open_letter_to_Sue_Gardner_regarding_non-renewal.pdf
--
Mathias Damour
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Astirmays
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines
[email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
<mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>