+1.  These are an amazing resource for understanding what's happening.
Thanks to Tilman and the teams who put these together.

Is there any thought of making metrics updates more machine-readable,
exposing data/metrics/timelines?  Right now the excellent data is
flattened into slides, and then further flattened into a single pdf.

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266