Thank you Lane and others for your encouraging words, it really means a lot
to us. I remember how hard it was for us! At times I got so frustrated that
I even thought of leaving the Wikimedia movement in few occasions! But now
the job is well done & I am quickly erasing memories of all the frustrating
days/months/years. Thank you all on behalf of Wikimedia Bangladesh.

Cheers

Ali Haidar Khan
FDC Member
Treasurer, Wikimedia Bangladesh