Dear movement fellows,

in the context of our annual general assembly on June 14, 2014 WMAT conducted elections for the board, the internal and external auditors and the community representative of our good governance committee. After a successful and constructive term of office we are happy to announce that all representatives were available for re-election and were confirmed in office by our members:

_Board:_
Kurt Kulac, president
Alexander Wagner, vice president
Beppo Stuhl, secretary
Michael Karolzak, vice secretary
Reiner Strubert, treasurer
Michael Kranewitter, vice treasurer
Andrea Kareth, adviser
Bernhard Wallisch, adviser

_Auditors:_
Andrea Pfandner, Steirische Wirtschaftstreuhand GmbH & Co. KG, external auditor
Gerhard Wrodnigg, community auditor

_Good governance committee:_
Franz Pfeiffer, community representative
Berhard Wallisch, board representative
Thomas Planinger, staff representative

We are convinced that this team with it's various personalities and areas of expertise and experience will lead WMAT through another two successful years on the quest for free knowledge. We are looking forward to this exciting time!

Kurt Kulac
President
Wikimeda Österreich

Claudia Garád