Hoi,
The first project that will be Wikidatified is Commons. The reasons to do
this are functional. Commons is not usable when you want to find something
that it there. When you do not know English, it is a black hole.

What arguments are there to deny this? Obviously, there are many reasons to
ignore this. The most important reason why we need to Wikidatify Commons is
to make sure that it can be used by all our projects. Denying this to
happen is denying the core functionality of Commons. Legalities only happen
once you have something that is functional
Thanks,
      GerardM