Hi Geni,

I wonder when was the last time you, or any other person who responded till
now requested his government to make a public statement - in any issue, not
only related to this issue, and the government so quickly done that,
exactly as he way them to do so - without a long process which involve 100
legal advisers, ministries, committee discussions and many others steps
involve.

Itzik