On 26 June 2014 03:18, Brion Vibber <bvib...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 6:57 PM, Andy Mabbett <a...@pigsonthewing.org.uk>
> wrote:
>
>> On Jun 26, 2014 2:16 AM, "Sage Ross" <ragesoss+wikipe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > You can enter an edit summary. Either choose one of the predefined
>> options
>> > for how you improved the page, or pick "other" to enter a manual edit
>> > summary.
>>
>> Where?

> Since phone screens are small, you may have noticed that the editing
> process is broken up over a couple of separate steps.

Of course.

> The preview stage
> gives you a chance to select some 'canned' brief edit summaries, or select
> 'other' and input your own.
>
> Here's a screen recording I just made of the process:
>
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/File:Adding_an_edit_summary_in_Wikipedia_Android_app_version_2.ogv

Thank you. I didn't see the options (buttons) for pre-selected
summaries, nor the "Other" option.

On further experimentation, they are hidden above the top of the
screen, and I need to scroll up to see them.

I'm using the native browser on an Android 2.3.5 device.

[As a matter of interest, what software did you use to capture the video?]

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing