Great to see that this celebration of the "picnic anyone can edit" is
spreading across the USA, and now also in the Netherlands!

As a reminder, the spelling is actually "Wiknic" as is in  Wik(i-pic)nic.

It's not too late to organize your own edition of the Great American Wiknic
(or an international variant), for July 6 or another date!

And we now have this shortcut domain:

http://wiknic.org

Thanks,
Pharos