On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 1:27 AM, Pete Forsyth <petefors...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 11:07 PM, Erik Moeller <e...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
>
> > than aggressively purging content in the fear that a single byte of
> > potentially non-free content may infect the repository.
> >

> You're attacking a straw man. I hope you do not sincerely believe anybody
> acts out of such a childish fear.

Well, just yesterday I saw a (good but slightly amateurish-looking) image
that is to be deleted because the metadata embedded in the /other/ images
of the uploader indicates multiple cameras were used. Clearly, no one has
more than one camera, so it must be a copyright violation. (would post the
URL but forgot which image)

Childish fears indeed.

Magnus