Trillium,

I am having difficulty understanding how retaining copies of possibly
forged identification documents helps anyone with holding accountable any
rogue functionary or OTRS user. Can you explain that please? Surely someone
who intends to misuse the tools will be smart enough to forge an
identification document. Even in the United States, forging identification
documents is not impossible, and the police occasionally catch people
creating such documents.

Pine