Dear friends:

We are pleased to inform you that the WMF Board of Trustees has come to a
decision about which four candidates to appoint to the FDC. It wasn't easy;
as is evident from the nominations, the caliber of the candidates was very
high. The resolution is now published in
https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Funds_Dissemination_Committee_Membership_2014

We have selected four appointees as follows:

1)Anne Clin (Risker)

2)Matanya Moses (matanya)

3)Dumisani Ndubane (Thuvack)

4)Osmar Valdebenito (B1mbo)

On behalf of the Board, we want to thank Anders, Arjuna, Mike and Yuri for
their service to the inaugural FDC. We deeply appreciate the two years they
have served the committee and all the work they have done during four
rounds of FDC recommendations. They have helped to shape the FDC itself,
made critical decisions about how to strategically direct movement funds,
and helped to shape the future of the movement. We hope they will continue
to remain engaged in the FDC process and the movement in different ways in
the years ahead.

We also want to thank all the candidates, and encourage them to consider
re-applying for the committee next year, when five new members will be
elected to serve on the committee.

Best,

Bishakha and Patricio

--