This is very weird. Remember that we are a (multi-lingual, cough cough)
community with a Foundation - not the other way around. There's no need for
this kind of weird organisation of volunteering related to Wikimedia.

What was the purpose of this page?

Alex Monk (in my capacity as a volunteer, dealing partly with some
Wikimedia software and some OTRS queues)