On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 1:49 PM, Erlend Bjørtvedt <erl...@wikimedia.no> wrote:
> I am sorry,
>
> but an admin at MediaWiki (?) needs to enable upload to the noboards site.
>
> We use this site to store all our documents relating to accounting,
> salaries, tax, etc.
>
> After the troubles mentioned, it is not any more possible to upload
> anything to this site.
>
> Do anyone have any idea of who, where, and how this admin rights can be
> changed so that we can upload?
>
> I am sorry to bother l-list with this, but at WMF and Meta there aren't any
> contact infos for this, whatsoever.

The best contact point for tech issues like these is Bugzilla
<https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/>. The system administrators watch for
new bugs and should be able to solve problems you run into. I've also
CC'ed Sam Reed on this message, since he was the one who moved the
wiki and might know what you're asking about.

When you say "admin rights", do you mean the local
administrators/bureaucrats on the wiki? Does no one have advanced user
rights at the moment? If so, stewards can modify user rights if you
leave a request at [[m:SRP]]. The database name should be
"noboard_chapterswikimedia".

--
Casey Brown (Cbrown1023)
caseybrown.org