On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 1:25 AM, Michael Peel <em...@mikepeel.net> wrote:
> Yes, but that wasn't fun from at least my perspective. :-/ A lot of
> wikimedians are very serious about copyright, and it's only fair to answer
> them accurately rather than jokingly.

The shock is the part of fun :P And, few moments after, after you
connect the fact that I am a Wikimedian for long time, which should
include the fact that I am properly introduced into the licenses (with
some help by mentioning one obscure license, which, BTW, i support,
which is also the part of fun :P ), what's the conclusion? That I
expect Commons to incorporate content licensed by incompatible
license?