Hi All,

I'm happy to announce that the Wikimedia Foundation has won a significant
defamation lawsuit in Italy brought by Italian politician, Antonio
Angelucci, and his son, Giampaolo.

You can read more about this victory on the Wikimedia blog:
http://blog.wikimedia.org/2014/07/22/victory-in-italy-based-on-freedom-of-users/

Best,

Michelle
--
Michelle Paulson
Legal Counsel

*NOTICE: This message may be confidential or legally privileged. If you
have received it by accident, please delete it and let us know about the
mistake. As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation and for legal/ethical
reasons, I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community
members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more
on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Legal_Disclaimer>.*