Hi Fae, Wenke and others.

Wenke, thanks so much for reporting soon after your conference.

This thread ties in nicely to the generalized discussion about the costs
and benefits of conferences. WMF Evaluation is planning to perform an
analysis of conferences this year [1]. Also, I have asked a question here
[2] about how WMF plans to instrument Wikimania and if WMF plans to make
recommendations this year about how attendees can maximize the "impact" of
their presence at Wikimania.

Pine

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants_talk:Evaluation/Parlor/Dialogue#Conferences