Most office hours are understandably in English, but I for one would be
interested in supporting language diversity in our office hours.

I believe that at least three WMF employees in the Grantmaking Department
speak some Spanish, and Spanish is spoken by a large percentage of the
"global south", so I am wondering if there would be interest in having a
bilingual Grantmaking office hour in English and Spanish. If there is
interest in adding a third language to the mix I would suggest French due
to the acclaim given to Wikimedia France in their most recent review from
the Funds Dissemination Committee, with the hope that other thematic
organizations can learn from Wikimedia France's experience.

Similarly, due to the substantial number of technical contributors to the
Wikimedia projects who speak German, I am wondering if there would be
interest in an explicitly bilingual German and English office hour for the
Product and Engineering Department or for Wikidata. I would also suggest
that Indic languages could be valuable for a Product and Engineering office
hour, due to my unscientific perception that there is substantial interest
in Language Engineering from Wikimedians who speak Indic languages.

Pine