Hm. Garfield is the closest person I know in the Foundation to the FDC in
its role of evaluating the Foundation's Annual Plan for the entire
organization. The only other people I can think of who might be able to
comment for the whole org are Gayle and Lila.

By the way, after the latest Product launch controversy (MediaViewer) I
proposed the creation of a Board-chartered Technology Committee that would
include significant community involvement. See
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_noticeboard#Suggestion_for_the_Board:_Technology_Committee

Pine