magnus, a vote always has 3 options.
* i am for it
* i am against it
* i can live with the outcome of the vote

so i did not vote. because i can live with both. but i do respect the vote.
i do respect admin decisions, i even voted for some admins.

at the end it is very simple. the one who produces software has a conflict
of interest. so this person or organisation is not in a good position to
decide when it is used.

wmf, its employees and voluntary officers need to be exemplary with respect
to conflicts of interest, imo. always. errors are allowed as well as
excuses of course.

magnus you said you are not happy with media viewer. and you always produce
software people like. what should they improve?

rupert