AH! Yes - this is a project contracted by the WMF Grantmaking team. Sorry
it was confusing: please do give them feedback!

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 2:10 PM, David Cuenca <dacu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I received an unsolicited email stating that "In collaboration with the
> global Wikimedia community, we are working with the Wikimedia Foundation to
> help movement organizations understand how they have an impact" and asking
> me to fill out a survey. However there are no references about which
> program or which collaboratio are they talking about.
>
> I have looked for "tccgrp" on meta and there is no information about it,
> nor on the wmf page. The only reference I could find is a mention to TCC
> Group in the guest list:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Report,_April_2014
>
> Should I consider this request legit?
>
> Cheers,
> Micru

*Jessie Wild SnellerGrantmaking Learning & Evaluation *
*Wikimedia Foundation*

the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!
Donate to Wikimedia <https://donate.wikimedia.org/>