re the birth anomalies, we have been running a process for several years now
that looks for people alive according to certain wikipedias and dead according
to up to 80 others. The format works well and has been broadened to various
other anomalies such as being dead but not born.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Death_anomalies_table

The key thing to remember is that when Wikipedias differ you need reliable
source to settle the difference.

Wikidata may or may not make this sort of thing easier, but my suspicion is
that resolving anomalies will improve Wikidata as well as Wikipedia.

Regards

Jonathan (WereSpielChequers)