Hoi,
Given that your view is bi-polar, it is obvious who you side with.. In
reality our communities are much more of a collective. There is nothing
that gives one person the right to decide for an other and, in
reality there is no consensus among the communities. Even within one
community there is nothing whereby you can state truthfully that people all
agree.

The point is very much: the editors are not business partners. The
community does not represent them. If anything it is more anarchistic with
attributes of a collective.
Thanks,
      Gerard