Hi,

I forgot to mention that we use a lot of template messages on talk pages to
inform users about something. In a part of these templates we automatically
add categories because we want to track the users who have problematic
behaviour. Testing this by adding a category to a message in Flow gives no
result.

Another issue I think of are deleted files and templates. They show up in
categories and special pages to be fixed.

Also often messages are copied to another page, including all the
wikisyntax. I haven't found any way to do that. Going from a Flow page to a
non-Flow page. This is a basic thing.

Also, so far I have seen, it is not possible to create a page with all the
discussions about a certain topic. This is currently possible to keep an
overview.

The option Permanent link is not working as I would expect. It is good that
there is a way to link to an individual topic (that is what Permanent link
currently does), but we also like and need the possibility to link to a
certain revision of a message. (This also would mean that if I post a
message, someone else reacts on it, I have to change my message and the
other person does it as well in his, that the permanent link to an earlier
version should show the topic as it was on that certain moment in time.)

I also found a bug, the links of the history page do not work in Dutch:
https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:S1uggs1vsnq6d8g8&action=history&uselang=nl

One last thing I somehow notice that Flow gives me some feeling of
clumsiness. I can't qualify it yet somehow. Some buttons are not on
intuitive places. But what concerns me is that it is no longer a wiki way
of editing/responding. The community loses control over their pages and
messages as it is all fixed in the software. Flow takes away the ability to
organize and I do not think that is good development. I can understand and
imagine that Flow can be handy to reply on each other, but the thing that
Wikipedia (and MediaWiki) makes great is the ability to re-organize. The
community loses with the current state of Flow to much their control over
the content of talk pages.

Greetings,
Romaine