I'm with James and Isarra here.  Only a small minority of Wikimedians are
part of chapters and affiliated groups; being a member of an organized
group has nothing to do with being a Wikimedian, or even directly with
Wikimedia itself.  This is an exclusionary conference - not only do you
have to be a member of one of these groups (or otherwise receive an
invitation based on role within the WMF structure or as a speaker) to
attend, but the conference isn't even open to all members of those groups.

Please do not call it "the" Wikimedia conference.  It may be many things,
but it's not that.  "Wikimedia Affiliates Conference" will do fine.

Risker/Anne