> I expect half of what would come up to be problems with Watchlist and
> RecentChanges, applying to any namespace and only made worse by the
> repeated attempt to take stuff out of them. Those are THE central
> engines of any wiki and I've only seen cosmetic actions around them,

That is quite true. A deep modernization of the Watchlist should be coupled
with the Flow poject somehow. Either Special:Watchlist itself should be
profoundly redesigned and upgraded, or the Flow+Echo notifications should
become so good that they can replace it.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬