On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 7:24 PM, Danny Horn <dh...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Figuring out how Flow integrates with the watchlist and Echo is one of the
> toughest and most important parts of the project.

I think that may be an overstatement. I'm not saying it isn't tough, but
exploring in what ways wikipages are currently used as a vehicle for
organizing discussions across different projects and different wikis (and
possibly third parties), and supporting all those different use-cases seems
far tougher than how to interact with watchlists and notifications.

-- Martijn