Hello all,

We have a central storage location for files like photos, videos and
sounds: Commons. But it seems there is no central storage space for KML
script files. Those files are used for templates on various Wikipedias to
show a route of a subject on Google Maps, Bing Maps, etc.

The files are used in this template on en-wiki:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Attached_KML
Coding:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Attached_KML/New_Jersey_Route_34

But also in templates in other Wikipedias. The same as with photos, a
central location for these files is needed to prevent every Wikipedia have
the same KML file. It seems logic to me to have a central location for this.

Can we use Commons for this?

Romaine