Legoktm just reminded me of something I've been meaning to ask for a
while. I like to keep up-to-date with blogs that feature discussions
about Wikipedia. What I've found so far I've kept track of by
following with my own blog. If you care enough to google it, keep in
mind that I'm the guy who isn't a Christian AM radio station. Even
after I did some of my own google jockeying, I missed David's and no
doubt others.

Does anyone know of a list of blogs covering Wikimedia issues that is
kept relatively current either onwiki or elsewhere? I suspect others
might find it useful, so if such a thing doesn't exist yet I'll create
it myself.

Hit me up at w...@wllm.com if you'd prefer to discuss offlist.

Since no one 's told me I can't promote other people's blogs yet,
here's a link to David's: http://davidgerard.co.uk/notes/. He's a
great blogger with a unique, entertaining voice. Almost required
reading for the Wikipedianz4Life crowd.

Deuces.
,Wil