Hoi,
The mail by Anners REALLY deserves attention. It quotes numbers that fly in
the face of conventional "wisdom" that bots are bad. Evidently, it is quite
the opposite. Given the effects of the Rambot generated articles this
should not be a surprise really.

Given that this subject has so prominently featured in the press, it is
quite important to learn that the conventional wisdom consist only of
opinions and is evidently wrong.
Thanks,
      GerardM