From: Sumana Harihareswara <suma...@wikimedia.org>
Date: 2014-09-12 18:09 GMT+02:00
Subject: [Wikitech-l] I'm leaving the Wikimedia Foundation
To: Wikimedia developers <wikitec...@lists.wikimedia.org>

I write this email with regret to let you know that I've decided to leave
the Wikimedia Foundation after nearly four years working here, and that my
last day will be 30 September.

I go into my reasoning and plans in this personal blog post:
http://www.harihareswara.net/sumana/2014/09/12/0

I'm grateful for what I've learned here and will take these lessons
wherever I go. And I've made many friends here; thank you. I'll remain
[[User:Sumanah]] in any volunteer work I do onwiki. Quim Gil will be the
person to contact for any loose threads I leave behind; still, if you have
questions for me, the next two weeks would be a good time to ask them.

best,
Sumana Harihareswara
​was Volunteer Development Coordinator, then Engineering Community Manager,
now Senior Technical Writer
Wikimedia Foundation