Thank you, Maria.

By the way, I like this poster's colorful high-level overview of previous
findings:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Evaluation_Report_%28beta%29_Poster_Wikimania_2014.pdf

I am looking forward to seeing the findings from the new survey, especially
the portion about conferences. I also am glad to hear that a variety of
language responses will be accommodated, and I hope that this will improve
the quantity and diversity of data collection.

Atentamente,

Pine