I'm sure a Board member, Lila, or Erik will correct me if I am mistaken,
but my understanding is that there is internal agreement at Board level
that the Product side of the org needs some systemic changes, that Lila was
chosen with the goal of making those changes, and that some changes are
already happening.

Pine